Friday, June 27, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V.17


Hello, my name is Samantha and I am the author and creative behind Samantha Elizabeth:A Lifestyle BlogMy blog is about all things I hold dear to my heart… my faith, family, cooking, photography and travel. My hope is that my blog will bring inspiration, positive encouragement and perhaps a laugh or two to its readers. I am wife to a wonderful guy named Dusty and mother to an adorable fur-baby named Gus. I am looking forward to meeting more lovely mid-west bloggers through this FridayLink Up.  Be sure to add a link to your post below!  I am highlighting a select four lovely bloggers below who hail from different areas in the Mid-west and I think are fantastic. Be sure to check out their blogs too!



1) Lindsay is the voice behind the blog, The Newlywed Notebook, a lifestyle blog that chronicles the everyday adventures of a newlywed and the lessons learned along the way. Here you can find posts on everything from fashion and home remodel ideas to relationship revelations and more! 



2) The honeebee blog is a lifestyle blog about the lives of two newlyweds (chad + heather,) who live in Minneapolis. honee bee  is filled with musings of marriage, recipes, and daily fashions. Not only does this duo take some amazing photos, but they both have style that screams classic hipster. Too fun not to check out!


3) Erika’s blog, Stethoscopes, Style, & Grace, is about her life as an emergency medicine resident, wife, and new mother in Minnesota. She also writes about style, my love for J. Crew, and things that inspire her. Her style is wonderful and any mommy’s-to-be can learn a thing or two from her previous postings on “bump-style”. 



4) I do deClaire, is a blog written by Laura, who loves to remix her wardrobe into stylish, but comfortable outfits and show off her thrifted finds. Delicious and easy recipes are also something she loves to share! (Her recipes are to die for FYI).




Don't forget to share your favorite post of the week below!


2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Friday! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature, Samantha! I've been having way too much fun reading through your blog and catching up on your life! I'm excited to check out some of these other bloggers as well. :) Happy Friday, Everyone!

    ReplyDelete