Friday, June 6, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V.14

Happy Friday everyone! It’s Angela here from Tulips & Rain. The MB Friday Favorites Linkup is one of my favorite happenings in the blogosphere, so I’m super excited to be co-hosting today! Here’s a few of my faves from the past week. And remember, if you have a great link for next Friday, send it to the girls at MidwestStyleBloggers@gmail.com with the subject line "Friday Link Up" for a chance to be featured. 



1.     I love Marilyn and Kaleb’s beautiful photos of spring’s most popular (and my personal favorite) flower—peonies!

2.     The pops of red and nautical theme in Amanda’s living room are seriously enviable.

3.     These adorable Frozen S’more Cups from Chelsea over at Whatcha Makin’ Now would be delish on hot summer days.

4.     Libby’s neutrals and stripes make the perfect casual summer #OOTD. And I’m loving her pop-of-color cross body.


Don't forget to share your favorite post of the week below!

Interested in hosting a Friday Favorites link up with us? Email us at midweststylebloggers@gmail.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment